Support of School Meal Programs
Surrey School District’s Jazz Festival raises funds and awareness of child hunger through the ÍæÅ¼½ã½ã Meal Program. All evening performances at the ÍæÅ¼½ã½ã Jazz Festival are by donation, and all donations go directly to support meal programs in the Surrey School District.
- ÍæÅ¼½ã½ã Meal Program feeds 3,450 hungry children at 44 schools each and every school day
- Kids who eat breakfast perform better in school, have more energy and can concentrate better
- As little as $4.50 can feed a child a nutritious breakfast and lunch at school
Please consider making a donation in support of the Surrey School District Meal Program.
- Cash collection boxes will be located in the lobby area of the Bell Performing Arts Centre during all evening shows
- Donations can be accepted at the Surrey School District Office, 604-595-6066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations $25 and over are eligible for a tax receipt.
- Donations can also be made online